Saturday, April 17, 2010

I think I am BACK!!!!

I hope that this time, I am back to Blogger! Boy have I missed it!!! I feel so disconnected with life these days and for some reason, I have this desire to be back here. Maybe it's because I really miss all the wonderful blogs y'all write or maybe it's because there are so many other people out there dealing with my same issues. Whatever the reason may be, I am glad that I have been able to sneak around the last few days on my favorite blogs to catch up on all I have missed. I hope I can get a chance to read every blog I follow.

So many things have been going on, good and bad. I need my outlet back. I need to feel normal (if normal...means spending time on the internet). I need to get back to reality and stop feeling so sorry for myself. So....here I am!!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Well a big welcome back! Thanks for stopping by my simple saturday post at the krazy kitchen :-)

Katrina said...

Thanks Martha and you are welcome!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers