Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've been MIA again!

I know I have been MIA around here but I have had more challenges to deal with. Last month one of my sisters came to stay with us (which she just moved out on Friday) and so I have been busy trying to help her, along with trying to help myself! I've always been the one that everyone turns to for help but I have been needing to take time to help myself...so that's where I am going to be for a while. Changes are coming for the better. Sometimes life is so complicated and mean but we have to do what is best for us. (I am praying March will be sooo much better)

I still do miss reading everyone's blogs which I plan on catching back up on my favorites when I can find more time. Funny I should mention time b/c these days it seems there isn't time to do anything. I hope everyone is well and I hope you will still continue to check back soon and not remove me. Have a great day fellow bloggers!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers