Wednesday, January 06, 2010

What do you think?



Post-It just came out with my soon-to-be-favorite-label...Label Pads. I saw the commercial earlier today and my mind has been crazy with all the ENDLESS possibilities. I mean, I really feel like I could label my whole life now. I know it sounds crazy but these labels just look like fun...I love making lists and notes anyway so I think this will be a great pad to have around the house. Heck, I may even be able to get my hubby to see where the dishes go when he unloads the dishwasher...hahaha!!!


Seriously though, I. am. in. love. at. first. sight. with this new product! I am definately going to Wal-Mart to pick this up. I am just curious if any of you have seen these or used these yet??? Please let me know. And, no, please don't remind me that I am acting crazy over Post-It Notes!!! lol

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

No I have not but that would be awesome if they work in the fridge and freezer. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my cherry dishtowels...DELISH

Tina❀ said...

No, I haven't seen these. But it peeks my interest. Thanks for posting about them.

Laura said...

Wow! Those are really cool! I had not heard about them, thanks for sharing! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers