Friday, December 04, 2009

KeKe's 4th Birthday Pics...sorry it took so long.

Sorry it's taken so long to post these. Hope you enjoy.


These are the cupcakes I made for her party. They were vanilla with vanilla frosting and chocolate frosting.
Then I added light pink sprinkles. Everyone loved the cupcakes!

This was the "goody bag" basket. I just wanted something that looked nice. Everyone thought this was a nice touch.

Here is 1 of 2 pics of how her decorations looked before the party.

And pic 2 of 2 of the decorations.This was her blowing out her 4 candles on her cupcake! I still can't believe my baby is 4 YEARS OLD already!

This is her getting ready to start eating her cupcake!



2 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Keke!!! Have a Merry Christmas ~ ♥

Tina❀ said...

I've been such a bad blogger buddy! I'm sorry!
It looks like a great time. Those cupcakes look super yumm-OOOOO!! I love cupcakes, you've inspired me to make some tomorrow.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers