Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I thought I was back!

I thought I was back but then I just didn't feel into it. I have been in a funk lately, not sure if all the stress has gotten to me. I just don't feel like doing anything, plus the time change didn't help. I will just call it Fall depression! I hate that I haven't been on here seeing what everyone has been up to. I love reading blogs and learning all the awesome tips you all give. I need to try harder to just sit down and take a little break for myself and read all these blogs I follow. I am sorry!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Katrina, I'm sorry you have been feeling down! I find that one thing that helps me is to think back over the week and deliberately look for the ways God has blessed me that week. Just doing that actually lifts my spirit and makes me realize that good things are happening!

I hope you have a wonderful day,

Terri

Helen McGinn said...

Hon, we all feel like that from time to time. Take all the time you need and we look forward to seeing you back. xx

Katrina said...

Thanks Terri & Helen.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers