Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hopefully, I am back!

Hopefully, I am back to blog again. I have to say, I have missed it. Things are still not going as well as I had hoped for by now, but blogging is something I do for myself and I need it right now. I have been praying so hard for things to get better but I don't see that happening anytime soon, so I must "carry on with my head held high".

While away, I came up with some ideas that I had mentioned a few months ago, that I wanted to change on here, so hopefully I can make this happen. Oh, I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.

I will probably add KeKe's birthday pics by the weekend, I finally got them loaded on the computer. She had a great party and our Halloween party turned out good too. I don't have pics from the Halloween party b/c we had borrowed a fog machine and you couldn't see anything. I promise, I tried to take pics though.

1 comment:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I hope everything's OK and I'm happy you're back! You take care and have a good week ~ ♥

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers