Thursday, October 01, 2009

October is here...and it's gonna be busy!

October has finally made. I am kinda sad to see the summer go but with all the heat we had this year, we need these cooler temperatures. I am actually loving the afternoons because we have been opening the windows and we can hear neighbors cutting grass, the birds singing and Galaxy loves going to the screen door to look out while KeKe yells through the window screens and sings. The neighbors may hear her so I better keep an eye what she yells out, at almost 4 she will say just about anything! lol

So anyway, this time of the year usually isn't so busy for us, except for KeKe's birthday. This year it's different. We have something planned every weekend. This weekend, we have KeKe's cousins' 5th birthday party on Saturday, next weekend is one of my cousins' baby shower and the DH has a wrestling show, the next weekend DH has a concert but KeKe & I are free from plans...we will just be missing him, and then the next weekend is KeKe's 4th birthday party and then the last weekend my DH has decided to throw a costume party on Halloween night (for the adults only...this will be fun I hope b/c I haven't ever been to one nor have I hosted one). Looks like we are gonna be busy bee's this month.


7 comments:

SF said...

Hi Katrina, I noticed you pop up on my blog today- thanks so much for dropping by! :)
Blessings,
Saminda.

Katy Montgomery said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My, my, it does seem that yall will be very busy! Good luck keeping it all organized and operating smoothly! The pumpkin pie dip looks interesting. I might have to test it out on the hubbs!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Hi Katrina - Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day because now I got to come here and I LOVE IT!!! You are going to be one busy gal for October but that's OK, it sounds like fun stuff. And that pumpkin pie dip...it was all I could do to NOT get in the car and go buy the stuff for that right now!!! Can't WAIT to try that! Have a great day and I can't wait to come back ~ ♥

The imPerfect Housewife said...

P.S. Please oh please e-mail me and tell me where you got those little vintage cartoons on the lower right side of your page? I found a bunch, but nothing as cute as those and some of the ones I found were really raunchy!! Thanks for sharing girl ~ ♥

A "cheery" disposition said...

do you have a halloween costume picked out?

sarah in the woods said...

I am always sad to see summer go too, but I do love opening all the windows.

Helen McGinn said...

October is a busy month for us too, what with a week's holiday, birthdays and the usual activities. Hope it's a great month! x

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers