Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday KeKe!

(this was taken when she was a couple of days old...it's a pic of a pic so the quality is not great)



Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet baby girl! I can't believe that it has been 4 years already since I was blessed to become a mother. KeKe has been such a wonderful blessing and we have enjoyed every moment. She is loving, smart, funny, silly, very girly and extremely independent. She is my dream come true! I love you KeKe more than you will ever know.




I hope she has a wonderful birthday. We have a party planned for her this Saturday and tons of people are expected...all the kids from her sitter's are supposed to come too.

3 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

What a beautiful post for your adorable girl! Happy SWEET Birthday to her. <3

Katrina said...

Thank you Lisa for the sweet comment.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet girl!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers