Monday, September 14, 2009

Rambling from Katrina...

Rambling...hmm. Well, I just saw a quote that says everything that I feel.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

That quote says it all. Everything I have dealt with this year is in that little quote. I have been searching hard to find solutions to problems that I wasn't expecting to happen to my family this year. There have been financial ups and downs, which goes with any self-employer (my DH owns his own construction business), we bought our 1st home & moved (I did all the packing/unpacking), anything that comes up for our daughter has to be dealt with by me (I have to figure out another sitter when ours gets back surgery and can't watch kids for a while or if KeKe gets sick, I have to take off work to take her to the doctor) and all of this has added another problem...my DH. As a couple, I have felt like I have been taken advantage of most days since I haven't had much of his help. These last few weeks, he has been very helpful around the house with cooking and cleaning.

Anyway, back to the quote...well, I know that God will not give me any problem that He thinks I cannot handle...I know this for a fact. I have had to deal with many bad things since a child and He has always shown me a way through. So, I know that with everything I have been dealing with this year, He is still by my side. He will come through when it's the right time. Til then, I must be strong and take it all day by day. I have been learning to enjoy the good moments of each day and treasure them dearly. I have also found that by keeping the good times going through the day, that our nights are not so hectic. It's amazing how different things can be with a little positive attitude.

Maybe, just maybe, that is what God has been trying to get me to see. I just hope that things continue to go as great as they have been over these past few days. Life has been so great. I actually am excited how things will be this week.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers