Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WFMW



Works For Me Wednesday


What works for me...You may already use this in your own home but someone out there may not know about this.


Instead of using a knife and fork to cut pancakes, I use a pizza cutter. It comes in handy for other foods too. I also use a chopper (like a cabbage chopper used for making slaw) to cut up spaghetti and other pasta noodles.


Both save me time and can cut the food small enough for a toddler to eat without you worrying about pieces being too big.


For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas, visit We are THAT Family!

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I do that too! It is such a fast and handy way to cut things up!

Great idea!

XOOX
Jen

Kara said...

These are both great ideas! I'd heard the pizza cutter one but I never think to use it, and I love the chopper idea! Thanks!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers