Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


The originator Sandra, over at http://familycorner.blogspot.com/ does this every Monday. I enjoy reading it and hope you will too. Please go visit her site if you are not already following her.

The weather in my neck of the woods: Still hot and humid. The forecast is 86 degrees. Some more rain is expected!

One of my simple pleasures: KeKe falling asleep on my chest while sitting next to me in the chair.

On my bedside table: Alarm clock, lamp and a tray for catch-all stuff, Robbie's cup of water and papers.

On my t.v.: Nothing...it's really early.

What our menu will be tonight: Not sure yet, probably something with ground beef.

On my to-do list: Get the house ready for KeKe's birthday party.

New Recipe I tried last week: None, but we had a bucket of fried chicken from KFC which we never eat, so it's close to being new...lol

In the craft basket: Still everything...I have to organize it b/c I haven't had time for it since the move. And planning for KeKe's party.

Looking forward to: cooking dinner tomorrow for our friends.

Homemaking tip for the week: Put all your baby/toddler socks in a washable mesh bag w/ a zipper to stop socks from getting lost.

Lessons learned the past few weeks: Sometimes you can control things, other times just pray!

On my prayer list: My M-I-L who is fighting a cancerous brain tumor and both of my Grandma's for their health could be better.

Devotionals, Scriptures, Key Verses: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers