Friday, September 04, 2009

1 Bag = 5 Nights of Dinners



Today when I came home, I had a great little magazine in my mailbox just waiting for me to read! It is Kraft foods "food & family" magazine. It only comes out about 4 times a year but I always enjoy it when it arrives in the mail.

Anyway, the Fall '09 edition has tons of fast and quick dinner ideas. What I really enjoyed about it was the 1 bag=5 nights section. It tells you a grocery list and then includes the recipes and yummy looking pics for each meal idea given.

If you don't receive this magazine, please check out their website at:

The dinners in this issue are: Stove-Top one dish chicken skillet, sloppy tacos, Velveeta cheeseburger mac, Velveeta cheesy chicken & broccoli rice and a pizza and regular mac & cheese. My family will be trying some of these this week, we need variety! lol

I already make a dish very similar to the Stop-Top one dish chicken skillet and my family just loves it. The sloppy tacos will have to be adjusted to using something other salsa b/c I don't like it and the Velveeta cheesy chicken & broccoli rice will also have to be altered using another vegetable because my husband & I don't like broccoli. It's fun to take recipes that are easy and simple and make them your own, especially when it only takes another minute to replace something you don't eat in it.

If you need recipes, let me know and I can include them on here. Thanks for reading. Have a great night.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers